Tuesday 12 March 2019

ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED - LET US EXAMINE THIS DOCTRINE PART II

Image result for once saved always saved
People are up to their scrambling ways again so I have to include the original document Once Saved Always Saved Part II
INTRODUCTION
Well Mon peuple it is that time of the month again the Blog posts for the ‘I AM GOD’ Blog. It was so interesting researching the doctrine of Once Saved, Always Saved that I have decided to do Part Two because we had left out some of the main scriptures and in times like these I want no hanger on. We must all know what we believe and why we believe what we believe.
On another note it seems persons have been deleting my Blog parts systemically because they do not like my writings  I am writing too close to home. Hence, my innocent blog has developed for me enemies all over the world. It is a serious cartel that wants my destruction. Since I am not going to allow myself to be censured. My church sister would say George William Gordon and Paul Bogle ded fi wi right fi speak and we nah allow nuhbady fi sto wi from chat (has died for our right to speak and we are not going to allow anyone to stop us). Be that as it may, I have to go through each Blog with a fine tooth comb and correct the sabotage. I will continue to write and re-write until persons leave me alone.
I would like to know why no one told me that blogging was off limits to black people like me and to go even further that certain historical events or occurrences are taboo for black people. What am I speaking about?
I am referring to my blog and why specific sections of my Blog were deleted. Seems I have brought out the the tyrannical nature of the white oppressors.  The sections of my Blog Posts that drew analogy to the Nazis and the Mafias were deleted in all my Blog postings.not only that, I have world leaders being complicit in the plot for my destruction specifically the two old fuddy duddies from Germany and Great Britain Angela Merkel and Theresa May respectively in addition to the fascist from Italy who only has strength for black people Matteo Salvini.  The latter going around and bulldozing refugees from all over Africa. It would seem to me that the European Union has become drunk with power or is believing in its own publicity and has forgotten its own history or is it the fact that persons think they are getting away with the atrocities and pilferage taking place on the African continent now they want to extend their power to any and all black people in the world. The Canadians were complicit in promoting my Blog in a negative light in order to build up support for their atrocities against my person. It is a  very serious cartel that wants my destruction. Since I am not going to allow myself to be censured, my As Jamaicans a very high price has been paid for our freedom of expression, we do not take it lightly. The sad thing about it is that these people who have the many human rights organizations, created all these indices example the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) done by Transparency International. I heard one lawyer on television stating that we were to be very careful about these corruption Indices because these were prepared by the same people who were warehouses for money laundering. The level of hypocrisy being perpetrated by these people is mind boggling thousands of people in Africa are losing their lives on a daily basis, they all have their own dictators because of greed. In fact, I need to read some books in order to fill in the blanks. I cannot tell all of you whose strings are being pulled what to do Chinese, Pakistanis, Indians, Arabs, Muslims, Moroccans, Egyptians that is up to you.  The one thing I know is that I am a woman with a made up mind. I have said I want no assistance from you people and I mean that. I do not love money I have been without it all my life I do not miss it now. You are not tempting me, keep your stuff! You are all despicable and rude you human rights abusers ‘As you have done it unto the least of these my children Toronto, You have done it unto me. I am on my way to Europe so you can all kill me and eat me like the vicious animals that you all are You can continue to attempt to give me your poisonous injections and food.
Okay people, now that we have dealt with that we can move along. I need to reveal the reason why I wintered in Quebec, it is not rocket science.  It is the only, I mean only municipality in this country and the USA with heated bus stops and since the favourite past time of the white oppressor is to throw me out in the cold I could not risk being in a situation where I had no shelter when I was thrown out in the cold. When I was in fact thrown out in the cold I moved to the next bus stop. The one night the police took me to the drop in shelter I said to myself who did they expect to sit and look at  blank walls. The place was drab and unfriendly to say the least. Most of the people looking after the homelessness are just in it for the money. At the permanent shelter the first thing the young man said when he saw me was “we did not have any room” We both laughed and I said I expected that answer. I told him I was not interested in any housing in Canada. The only thing I was able to get out of them was a set of needle and thread everything else I would have to register. I needed to sew up my four dollars Dollarama bag  and my tights that the Nazis and Mafias had destroyed while I slept in the night. I decided i was not going to sew up the coat.
I liked the fact that Quebec thought enough of their citizens to have heated bus stops strategically placed all over the municipalities. All other cities I have visited persons were making it very uncomfortable for persons to stand at the bus stop. Their bus stops were made with the discomfort of people in mind. Most of the newer bus shelters looked like spaceships and were useless.
Now I am in one of the most morally corrupt municipalities I have ever had the misfortune to stay in they are second only to Mississauga. My brother lives here and since I really do not want any address in Canada I have to continue to rough it out.  They have already devised a scheme to get me to sign so that Community and Social Services can come after me. This is a Province which has people sleeping in the cold right in front of the City Hall in Toronto. They are trying to destroy me who want to leave because of some cruel white witches of Rose Hall who I told I do not want anything from them and some men with too much testosterone for their own good. I am off to the Human Rights Commission again people St. Luke 18 verse 1- 8 is my base scripture.

REFLECTIONS
I am just completing from last month I have already started working on another topic for April.  I will not give my topics in advance anymore because people are messing up my research with a lot of fake information.  I usually write the topics in my Blog as a draft. I am being terribly hampered by the lack of a computer the hours from 11pm through 3 a.m. are my most productive. I have to be using pen and paper. In all things we give thanks for that is the will of God.

CRITICAL DEFINITIONS
Just to recap from last month
Salvation- (noun) preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin or loss.
Theological Definition - preservation deliverance from sin and it consequences, believed by Christians to be brought about by faith in Christ.
Calvinism noun The Protestant Theological system of John Calvin and his successors who develop Luther’s argument of justification by faith alone and emphasizes the grace of God and and the doctrine of justification.
Grace (noun) - simple elegance or refinement of moving
Courteous - goodwill
Verb - Do honour or credit (someone or something) by one’s presence
Eternal Security - is the belief that from the moment anyone becomes a Christian, they will be saved from hell. Eternal security is also known as "preservation of the saints" and should not be confused with the Calvinist doctrine of perseverance of the saints.
Eternal Security - is the belief that from the moment anyone becomes a Christian, they will be saved from hell. Eternal security is also known as "preservation of the saints".
"Perseverance of the saints" (also known as "perseverance of God with the saints" and "preservation of the believing") (the word "saints" is used to refer to all who are set apart by God, and not of those who are exceptionally holy, canonized, or in heaven) asserts that since God is sovereign and his will cannot be frustrated by humans or anything else, those whom God has called into communion with himself will continue in faith until the end. Those who apparently fall away either never had true faith to begin with (1 John 2:19), or, if they are saved but not presently walking in the Spirit, they will be divinely chastened (Hebrews 12:5–11) and will repent (1 John 3:6–9).

THE BIBLE CLEARLY TESTIFIES THAT PEOPLE CAN LOSE THEIR SALVATION
All throughout scriptures the teaching has been consistent on the ability of a believer to forfeit his or her salvation.  We now provide eleven scriptures which confirm this teaching.

2 Timothy 2:11-13 King James Version (KJV)

11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
People who believe in ‘Once Saved, Always Saved’ often avoid the last part of verse 12. They believe that there is nothing a Christian can do, once they have been saved, which would cause God to break off the relationship. However, this is not what the scripture teaches, this specific passage teaches that if a person disowns God, God will return the favour.
Two important things to note:
a) a person cannot be disowned by a family if he was never a legitimate part of that family in the first place. For God to disown a person, they would actually have to have been one of his children in the first place. It would not be possible for God to disown an unbeliever; since unbelievers have never been a part of His family.
b) to be disowned by God is to lose your salvation. What would it mean for God to disown a person, but for them to still be saved? This passage would cease to have any meaning whatsoever, in such a situation. If a person has been disowned by God, it means they cease to be a part of His Family; which means they cease to be a child of God, it means they cease to be a part of His family; which means they cease to be a child of God, meaning they cease to enjoy the benefits given only to the children of God, which would include the benefit of eternal life.

Hebrews 6:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
The first thing to notice here is that this passage is unmistakably written to believers. It is written to people who have ‘been enlightened’, ‘have tasted the heavenly gift’, have ‘shared in the Holy Spirit’, and ‘tasted the word of God’.
The passage goes on to say, ‘If they have fallen away’. There can be no debate about this: the writer of Hebrews clearly believes that Believers can fall away from the faith. The end result of this falling away can be found in verse 8, which alludes to their judgement in hell -
8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Hebrews 10:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

Hebrews 10:26-31 King James Version (KJV)

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God
This passage is clearly addressed to Christians, as evidenced by the use of the term ‘brothers’ at the beginning of verse 19 and the continual use of the pronoun ‘we’ throughout the passage.
Verse 26 brings the warning; if a Believer keeps on sinning after he has been sved, his sins will cease to be covered by the blood of Jesus (‘no sacrifice for sin is left’) - in other words, he will lose his salvation.These people can have nothing left but a ‘fearful looking for of judgement and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries (vs 27).
That a Believer could end up as an enemy of God in hell is re-emphasized in verse 29 where the writer says that a Believer who deliberately continues sinning after they have been saved deserves the most severe punishment. This because such a person ‘tramples’ on the son of God and ‘insults the Spirit of grace.’
Who is able to trample on the Son of God? Who is able to insult the Spirit of grace? Not unbelievers! According to the writer of Hebrews,only a person who has at some point been ‘sanctified’ by the ‘blood of the covenant’ (verse 29 )is in a position to inflict such deep hurt and insult on God. How can this be?  Because intimacy brings vulnerability Take for example the the relationship between a husband and wife.  The person capable of inflicting the most amount of hurt and humiliation on a married person is that person’s spouse-not someone from outside the marriage. In the same way, this passage teaches that a person who joins themself to Jesus but then deliberately leaves Him for the pleasures of sin, does something akin to breaking a marriage covenant (treats as an unholy thing..the covenant’ verse 29.). This covenant-breaking insults Jesus in the deepest way possible and sets up the covenant-breaker for punishment that is more severe than the punishment meted out to unbelievers.   

Hebrews 10:38-39 King James Version (KJV)

38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
This passage continuing in the chapter, also addresses people who are believers, as evidenced by the opening line ‘now the just will live by faith.’ The scriptures are that no unbeliever can be called just, because only Jesus’ blood can make a person just or righteous.
The passage goes on to say that if ‘he’ (a righteous one living by faith) ‘shrinks back,’ God will not be pleased with him.This is elaborated on in the next sentence where it is clearly stated that those who ‘shrink back’ and ‘are saved.’ Again we see the possibility that a person can be saved, but then walk away from their salvation and become unsaved (‘destroyed’).

James 5:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
The first point to note is “Brethren, if any of you.’ James is not speaking to unbelievers here, he is talking to his ‘Brethren’ in Christ Believers! He then makes it clear that it is possible for fellow Believers to wander from the truth.
This ‘wandering from the truth’ is not some harmless thing, either. It is wandering away from salvation itself and eternal life, as evidenced by the fact that James goes on to say that anyone who brings such a wanderer back has actually saved that person’s soul from death.  

II Peter 2:20-22 King James Version (KJV)

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
Once again, this passage is written to people who are saved, as evidenced in the first line by the statement they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.’ No unbeliever could ever be said to have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing Jesus.
Peter goes on to say that if such people (Believers) become entangled in the world again, ‘the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.’ If a person cannot lose their salvation, how could it be worse for them at the end than at the beginning?
Some people think that this passage merely warns Believers that if they entangled in the world they could lose their reward from Jesus (or could be disciplined by Him), though they would still end up in heaven. But this doesn’t make any sense: a person who ends up in heaven, even if he loses all of his reward, is still a lot better off than anyone in hell in this passage, however, Peter says that if a Believer is ‘again entangled’ in the world it would have been better for them to never ‘have known the way of righteousness’ - in other words it would have been better for them if they had never become a Christian in the first place! The only possible way this statement could be true is if the person who was once a Believer and on his way to heaven, has now lost his salvation and is once again headed for hell. So much for ‘Once saved, Always saved.’

Romans 11:17-23 King James Version (KJV)

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
This passage can stand alone in refuting the ideas of Once Saved, Always Saved. In it Paul writes to the Roman Believers explaining how some of the Jewish people lost their salvation under the old covenant-they were unfaithful to God, so he broke them off’ from Himself (‘the olive tree verse 17a). Earlier in the chapter (verse 11) Paul said that this ‘stumbling’ by the Jews is what made it possible for Gentiles to finally receive salvation because God decided to ‘graft’ wild olive shoots’ (Gentile Believers) into the tree to replace the ‘natural branches’(Jews) who had been broken off (verse 17b, 19-20.
Then Paul goes on to give Gentile Believers a very sobering warning. He says that the fact that they have been grafted into the tree should not become an excuse for over-confidence and self-satisfied complacency because their position in God (‘the olive tree’) is no more secure under the New Covenant, than the Jews’ was under the old. Verse 21 states if God spared not the natural branches (the Jews), take heed lest he also spare not thee (Christians)’!
Paul continues to emphasize this point that Gentile Believers cn lose their salvation,just as some of the Jews had, by saying that a Gentile Believer can lose their salvation, just as some of the Jews had, by saying that a Gentile Believer’s salvation rests on them ‘continuing’ in God’s kindness, ‘Otherwise you too will be cut off’ (verse 22).

Jude 12-13 King James Version (KJV)

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Referring to certain people who had crept into church and who had ‘perverted the grace of our God into ‘‘lasciviousness’’ verse 4  Jude says they are ‘twice dead’.. How can you die twice? What else could it mean other than that you were once dead in sin, then received eternal life through new birth, but tragically died again through persistent unrepentant sin? Remember James stated  that the Christian who wanders from the truth and remains in that state, his soul shall die. John says there is a sin which ‘leads to death’ for Believers 1 John 5 verse 16. Both refer to one who is twice dead.

Revelation 3:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
In this passage, part of His letter to the church in Sardis, Jesus promises that anyone who overcomes will not be blotted out of the book of life.This is a wonderful promise, but the implication is sobering: those who do not overcome may be blotted out of the book of life.
It is important to notice again that this passage is written to Believers, not unbelievers. Unbelievers have never had their names written into the book of life, so they could never have their names blotted out. Also, unbelievers aren’t called to ‘overcome’, only Believers are called to overcome. This passage makes clear ( and many others as well, eg. Revelation 2:7, 2:11, 2:17, 2:26, 3:5, 3:12, 3:21) is that there is no guarantee that every person who becomes a Believer will automatically end up as an overcomer. In fact, it is assumed, throughout the letters to the seven churches (Revelation 2-3), that some believers will overcome and some won’t.
This is an important point to make because Jesus only promises salvation to the Believers who overcome  (endure) to the end of their lives: ‘But the one who endures to the end will be saved.’  - St. Matthew 24 verse 13 we will explore this scripture more below.
10. The Falling Way
Not only does Scripture teach that people can lose their salvation, it actually prophecies that many believers will lose their salvation. This will occur with increasing frequency during the period of time leading up to the End Times, and is called the ‘falling away’. Below are a list of passages, from both Paul and Jesus, which prophecy this future falling away of many Christians  from their faith:

Matthew 24:9-13 King James Version (KJV)

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
  • Jesus actually prophecies that in the End Times many Believers will ‘fall away’from Him. Someone who is desperate to defend the doctrine Once Saved, Aways saved may argue that these people are going to fall away from the faith, but still retain theri salvation. Eh? Sucha desperate assertion can be nowhere justified in the passage. Jesus Himself, ensured in verse 13 that no such interpretation could be allowed; He said that only’ the one who endures to the end will be saved’- expressly excluding all those who fall away!
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
  • The word translated ‘falling away’ comes from the Greek apostasia, from which we get our word ‘apostasy’. It means ‘defection,’ and is always used with respect to people who defect from a particular religion- in this case Christianity. The important thing to note is that in order for someone to be able to commit apostasy, as described by the Apostle Paul in the passage above, they truly must have believed in Jesus at some point in their lives - otherwise they’d have no faith from which to commit apostasy. It simply isn’t possible for unbelievers to defect from a faith they never had.

1 Timothy 4:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
  • The ‘Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith.’ The faith the Apostle Paul speaks of in these passages is not an imaginary faith; it is the true faith in Jesus Christ. Thus, for Paul to say that they will depart from the faith, means they would have to realistically have been part of the faith at one time.
11. Jesus’ Parable about the fate of the Unforgiving Servant

Matthew 18:23-35 King James Version (KJV)

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
In this parable Jesus Himself refutes the whole idea of ‘Once Saved, Always Saved’. In said parable, a servant who owes an impossibly large amount of money goes to the king and begs for more time to repay his debt verses 24 - 26. The king responds by taking pity on the poor servant, and, in a fit of generosity, goes far beyond the servant’s request by actually forgiving the entire debt verse 27; no need to repay ever! This, of course is a beautiful picture of what God does for each Believer at the first moment of salvation: He forgives us the overwhelming debt of our sins (which would be impossible for anyone to ‘pay off’) by placing them under the payment of the blood of Jesus!!
But then the parable takes a twist; starting in verse 28, the forgiven servant (the ‘saved’ servant) leaves the presence of the king and seeks out another servant who owes him a tiny amount of money.  This fellow servant falls down and pleads with the forgiven servant to be given more time in which to repay the tiny debt which he owes  verse 29. However, in a stunning display of ingratitude, the servant who has been forgiven much refuses to forgive the one who owes little, and actually has the indebted servant thrown into prison  verse 30. News of this despicable act reaches the king verse 31 and furious, he recalls the servant whom he had so recently forgiven verse 32.
It is this critical juncture that many Christians wish to ignore (deny?) the obvious intent of the parable. People who believe in ’Once Saved, Always Saved’ believes that once God has forgiven a person, He would never unforgive them, no matter what they do. That is not what this parable teaches; in the parable, the enraged king recalls the Forgiven Servant and explicitly reverses his previous forgiveness, throwing him into prison until he should be able to pay back all of his previous debts verse 34-which, remember, are too big for him to repay. In other words, Jesus is saying, ‘Forgiveness can be lost!’ A person may receive total forgiveness from God (be saved) at one point in their life but then lose that forgiveness when they refuse to forgive others.
Jesus goes on to add an emphatic exclamation point to the end of the parable, finishing  with this line, ‘So also my heavenly Father will do to every one of you, if you do not forgive your brother from your heart’ verse 35.
CONCLUSION
Once again it was my pleasure to bring you another Post in the Blog the I AM God. This is merely a sampling of the scriptures which clearly teach that a person can lose their salvation, there are many others which could also have been used . However, if the overwhelming testimony of the large body of passages just listed isn’t enough to convince a person that ‘Once Saved, Always Saved’ is unbiblical, than no amount of Scripture will suffice.
Remember to make your calling and election sure by getting a hold of the Lord Jesus Christ. We will leave with one of my all time favourite song, I Am Not My Own I have Been Bought with a price. Do not ignore so great a salvation.
This is me Raphleta, Lillene’s Baby Girl coming to you from St. Catharines, Ontario.










1 comment: